Classic Ikon knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for quality, style, heft, exceptional balance & beauty.
The cook's knife is an indispensable all-purpose kitchen knife that can be used for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing. Due to the weight and balance of the knife, it is also perfect for heavy duty work such as cutting thicker vegetables and meats. The wider blade surface also makes it easier and more efficient to scrape and carry prepped ingredients from the cutting board to pans, bowls and other vessels.
- 20cm Blade
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology for a sharper blade with twice the edge retention
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed & sharpened the full length of the blade; the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance