Embrace your inner barista and make the perfect coffee every time with this Milk Frothing Thermometer by Appetito.
- Place the thermometer inside the jug and secure with the clip.
- The tip of the thermometer should be at least 5cm into the liquid.
- When the dial reaches the desired temperature, remove from heat. Frothing temperature should be between 65°C and 70°C (refer to the target range indicator as a guide).
- After use, clean with a soapy sponge or cloth.
- Don’t use the thermometer in the microwave.
- Do not handle the thermometer with bare hands or a wet cloth; always use an insulated pot holder or kitchen mitt.