WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 IN NEW ZEALAND BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH ISLAND*
- Orders $80.00 and up Free
Urgent Courier 1-2 Working Days Large Package URBAN $15.99
Small Package Non Rural 0.01kg–4.99kg $6.99
Small Package Rural Delivery 0.01kg–4.99kg $10.98
Urgent Courier 1-2 Working Days Small Package URBAN $11.99
Wanaka local area Free delivery to 9305 & 9382 postcodes
- PO BOX addresses at no additional charge.
- E-GIFT VOUCHERS can be dispatched electronically at no additional cost.
- We aim to dispatch orders the next working day but during peak times this may take up to 3 working days. If we cannot keep to this time frame (for example due to Covid restrictions or seasonal load) we will contact you to advise you when you can expect your order to be dispatched.
- STANDARD COURIER takes 2-4 working days from dispatch for delivery.
- Urgent Package takes 1-2 working days from dispatch for delivery.
- Please note that RURAL deliveries may take 1-3 days longer to arrive, due to the rural mail services in NZ.
- Delivery timeframes are usually extended by the courier service by 2-3 days over the busy Christmas period, unfortunately we have no control over this.
If a parcel is returned to us due to a delivery failure. We will not be liable to refund the item or delivery charges. Re-delivery will incur an additional delivery charge.INSURANCE
All orders are insured until delivered. Once an order has been delivered to the client specified address it is considered completed and Have To Have It will not be held responsible for any items that are lost, stolen or damaged after delivery. If your parcel arrives damaged, please inspect before signing for the courier and contact us immediately.
It is imperative that during the order process you enter the correct delivery address. If there is any client error in the address specified, re-delivery to the correct address will incur an additional delivery charge. It is your responsibility to promptly advise Have To Have It if an order is not delivered when expected. We will then contact the Courier Company for clarification and arrange for prompt delivery. Have To Have It will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from a late or missing delivery. A late delivery does not constitute reasonable means to cancel an order.